First things, first….
- You are a self motivated entrepreneur.
- You’re organized and have a pretty clear idea of what you need to say.
- You are open to someone else’s design aesthetic (if you like this site and sites from our portfolio, we’ll probably work well together).
- You also have all your content (text) ready to be entered into the website.
If not, you should get ahold of a content editor like Website Wordsmith.
Carolyn Kohler of Website Wordsmith is a website content writer, search engine optimization (SEO) specialist and blog writer. She can help you get past any writer’s block and can deliver content in a format specially optimized for our process.
- I’ve built high-quality WordPress websites for the past twelve years.
- I helped grow a high-end, Bay Area design firm from a two-person garage operation into a successful downtown San Rafael design studio.
- I’ve built hundreds of websites and have found the tools necessary to streamline the development process.
- I offer you more than a decade of experience, education and efficiency.
If you’re clear on your goals, ready with your content and open to explore the possibilities for your new website, then let’s get started.
Choose the package that fits your needs (and/or budget)
In order to assess where you are, this may help:
First, you like what you see here.
Check out our portfolio of past websites. If you like what you see and relate to our design aesthetic, keep reading.